Friday, August 3, 2012

The 22 Project: NYC - episode 12

Here's a short but sweetie, because I honestly didn't learn much while actively not getting too close.  I didn't even stand next to her long enough to learn a name.

It has been said about this young woman, "You better enjoy your hearing while you got it, because you ain't gonna have it for long standing here!"  And that's because she's the loudest screaming fan I'd ever had the amusement (and slight displeasure) to encounter.

On one hand, she made my morning.  On another, the decibel level was substantially higher with her in the vicinity.

That's how I met Ne-Yo's biggest fan, at the August 3rd Good Morning America concert series  starring Ne-Yo!

The 6AM gate clearly didn't dampen her spirits at all, and she knew everything.  Among hundreds of "NE-YO I LOVE YOU!!"s and "OH MY GOD IT'S NE-YO!!"s, I learned that the male dancer in the red shorts is the one who dances in all of Ne-Yo's videos, and Ne-Yo is a Libra.  See?  It was educational.

The others in my group were pretty annoyed with her by the end, but I found her endearing.  I was quite close to trading my VIP wristband for her General Admission one, just so she could get a little closer to the star in her eyes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive